News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Portable OLED display ASUS ZenScreen in review: Excellent picture quality and color space coverage

Started by Redaktion, December 10, 2022, 11:33:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The manufacturer advertises the feather-light (650 g) secondary display primarily with high color accuracy (100% DCI-P3), the high brightness (400 nits peak), fast response time (1 ms), HDR10, and so on. We test what the Asus OLED is suitable for and whether the rates really turn out that good.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Portable-OLED-display-ASUS-ZenScreen-in-review-Excellent-picture-quality-and-color-space-coverage.673879.0.html

Pooh Sheisty

Quote from: Puppy on December 10, 2022, 11:58:00Very low resolution for a 15" laptop display.

Seems like a perfect resolution for this size of screen? I guess QHD is cool too but id go as far as to say 4K is undesirable unless you do graphics as your career

Dan6

Agree, resolution is too low.. For 13" could be just fine, but not for 15".
I'd buy 17" OLED with 2k resolution.

Darko Pucar

Can this monitor use dedicated GPU output like NVIDIA or AMD gaming cards or just integrated intel GPU like other portable monitors? Thanks

YUKI93

ASUS can easily make a UPERFECT X Pro competitor by giving a detachable keyboard. There is no detachable lapdock in existence to date apart from that particular UPERFECT model. There used to be the Alldocube Expand X, but it's currently out of stock.

good_job

GOOD job for the screen,  - for me 2k below 24' is too much - I have both 17' 1080P ("FHD") and 16' 1600p ("2k") both top quality - the 16' is taking to many resoreces (gpu) and watching tv series (at FHD and below) - its annoing and downgrade the experience (look more bllur compare to my 17' screen - well you know, watching 1080 on 1080 look better then watching 1080 on 1600)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview