News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Schenker S413 (Clevo W740SU) Notebook

Started by Redaktion, August 03, 2013, 04:18:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A brute in a suit. A slim 14 inch laptop with an allegedly weak processor graphics is to teach the cluster of multimedia competition the meaning of fear. Is that really possible? Schenker's S413 proves: Intel's latest Iris Pro Graphics 5200 boosts the power of integrated graphics solutions to a whole new level.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Schenker-S413-Clevo-W740SU-Notebook.98313.0.html

Thmz

Is the standby power consumption really 3.1 watt? That would mean that the notebook doesn't even last 20 hours in standby?! In reviews of other notebooks, the standby power consumption is like 0.5-0.7 watt.

Till Schönborn

Yes, that's what we've measured. But: We could not confirm this with another notebook or power supply, so maybe this has been an anomaly of our test sample.

asfsfa

why are all the gaming tests done at 1366x768 and not 1920x1080, and why are the resolutions tested not made clear on the notebookcheck iris pro page?

Till Schönborn

Hi, our "ultra" preset uses 1920x1080. You can see the resolution and detail settings by moving your mouse over the fps values in the game benchmark table.

orbayo

Thank you. I have this computer. This review is very really.
Thank you for the ICC file..
I have got this screen configuration:
GAMMA: red: 1.30, Green: 1.25, Blue: 1.45 And Brightness: 60%
Can you say me what configuration is better?

ilm

Hi guys merry Christmas, will we see the iris pro 5200 in a better constructed ultrabook or even convertible?I'd pay for a ThinkPad yoga with this processor and gpu.

orbayo

Finally, whit the icc file my screen configuration (GNU/Linux OpenSUSE) is all gammas at 1.13
GAMMA: red: 1.13, Green: 1.13, Blue: 1.13 And Brightness for photografic work: 60%-70%, for normally work (read) you can work whit 50%.

Please... i will cry if i see this "will we see the iris pro 5200 in a better constructed ultrabook or even convertible?I'd pay for a ThinkPad yoga with this processor and gpu." ;) me too ;)

And guys.. see what happen whit my usb...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O7RLpOwCjQ

orbayo

People must choose, lovely chasis or super hardware, if you want something similar you must to pay 1000€ more for a macbook pro. Actually this is the best ultrabook price-performance. I am happy with this laptop.  There are people than never is happy with they have, you can see things positive or negative. I prefer see positive.
Part of the screen is flimsy, touchpad and keyboard are not good. yes. but you just accustomed, and it's not so bad.

Josea

I purchased the Sager NP2740 variation and am very happy with it. The keyboard has been updated since this review and is very good. I do notice considerable light bleed with the AUO panel but overall I am very happy with mine. I thank the author very much for the detailed review

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview