News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Samsung ATIV Book 2 - 270E5E Notebook

Started by Redaktion, July 28, 2013, 20:17:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Energy saver. A work device runs the whole day - so it would be nice if it was energy efficient and also easy on your wallet. The ATIV Book does just that and concentrates on office basics like a matte display, good input devices and low emissions. Are we perfectly happy?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Samsung-ATIV-Book-2-270E5E-Notebook.97896.0.html

Jeff Mayo

HI Thanks for the great article!

I have just bought one of these and was finding the fonts on the desktop and browsers to be fairly grainy.....is there an adjustment or is this normal...I also noticed that my Intel graphic card is only running on 32 bit but this is a 64 bit system is this normal also? Cheers, jeff

Varela

Hi,
I would like to point out that the motherboard doesn't have battery, thus the customers should be informed about it.

EDUARDO

Pues yo he estado utilizando esta notebook desde hace un tiempo y puedo decir que si bien es cierto sus capacidades son limitadas, tiene bastante margen de mejora en cuanto a disco duro, memoria Ram, la tarjeta de video es bastante respetable para gaming de gama media, en esta maquina he podido jugar titulos como Kingdoms of Amalur, juegos de Pro evolution soccer, Tomb Raider 2013 entre otros..  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview