News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Toshiba Satellite C55-A-1D5 Notebook

Started by Redaktion, October 16, 2013, 08:14:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Short-winded. There are many affordable multimedia laptops that even manage up-to-date games in medium to high settings for around 600 Euros. Toshiba's Satellite C55-A-1D5 is no exception. However, it exhibits shortcomings in ergonomics, build and, above all, battery runtime.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Toshiba-Satellite-C55-A-1D5-Notebook.103952.0.html

Jason10101

I purchased the Toshiba Satellite C55-A laptop and regret ever doing so.  It provides the absolute worst daily usage experience of any computer I have ever owned in 20 years.  What a bad design and Window's 8 is garbage from the get go.  The offset keyboard is a bad idea.  Keyboards should be centered with the screen, or you wind up mistyping all day long.  The super light touch mouse pad causes windows to pop open and close accidentally all day long.  I could go on, but the best idea is to stay away from this laptop and look at a Mac.  I never thought I would say that, but if Window's 8 comes with all new laptops, then bail out and go with a stable and user friendly product from Apple.... :-\

Nicolas Alvarez

I recently bought a brand new Toshiba Satellite C55 and it was my worst purchase ever. The Wifi conection could not be slower. I've looked up in some forums and it seems to be a common problem for Toshiba users... in my case I tried everything but it still doesn't work. Plus, the mousepad stopped working after a couple of weeks. Finally, the customer support did not give me any answer. Toshiba, never again.

Jose

Sorry for my spelling as English is not my first language.
I am a business owner and bought this lap top because it was cheap and it got the job done! All I really need it was a note book that can do the basic. I now use it for everything from marketing to extreme heavy emails to video calls u name it. I love the product and for the price,I truly believe you cant get anything better. I do agree with the above statement the off set keyboard, yeah a little annoying but, I am kind of use to it by now.

For the price and for my first Toshiba, I love my Satelliet C55

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview