News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Eurocom X3 (Clevo P157SM) Notebook

Started by Redaktion, June 24, 2013, 07:55:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Ultimate Haswell. Equipped with some of the fastest mobile Haswell and Kepler chipsets currently available, the Eurocom X3 shows no mercy when it comes to application and gaming performance. We take a closer look at the hardware and its performance advantages over the previous Intel and Nvidia generations.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Eurocom-X3-Clevo-P157SM-Notebook.95124.0.html

vegetaeater

Me-High

In the review for One K56-3N2 (Clevo P157SM) the power consumption is 202 W in full load, with a power adapter of 180 W. The power consumption for this unit was my single most important point of interest. Does it draw more than the maximum power of the supplied adapter? Also I would be interested in the power consumption of the configuration with i7-4700MQ (2.4 GHz) and GeForce GTX 770M. That configuration should not exceed the maximum power of the (180W) power adapter. Hopefully should have lower temperatures and maybe even lower noise from the fans. Please consider this if you review one more Clevo P157SM from other vendors. Thank you very much.

Kraken

Not much of a hassle after all ... only the price tag is somewhat out of another universe. I get $ 3109 for this configuration exactly, except the optical drive is not available so it's a Panasonic in my calculation.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview