News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Acer Iconia W3-810-27602G03nsw Tablet

Started by Redaktion, July 19, 2013, 09:27:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Pocket-Windows. Acer offers a small tablet (8.1-inch) with standard Windows (no RT version) for 329 Euros and Microsoft Office 2013 (Home and Student) as a free addition. Our review will reveal whether the Iconia W3-810 is a universal and compact companion or Acer had to make drastic cuts for this price.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Acer-Iconia-W3-810-27602G03nsw-Tablet.97536.0.html

Isaac

I don't get why you always have to mention the ipad. We are talking of entire different devices. Can the ipad run Windows 8 applications? Can a scanner, or any usb device be connected to the ipad? As an IT manager using the ipad for my work is stupid, but my w3 fulfills my work needs. As for gaming and entertainment the ipad is fine.

vincent tan

its so bored when the Android toy can online every way with phone function. as a Window Tablet is without this function. tat y window tablet is 0 in the market. I already have Dell 14R SE . do i need this toy anymore? this Atom is the phone processor. no wonder under power. i dont think it can handle Autocad dwg

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview