News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Preview Asus G750JX Notebook

Started by Redaktion, June 03, 2013, 11:27:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Silent Gaming. As usual powerful gaming notebooks make the start after the launch of a new CPU generation and delight gamers with new models. One of them is the new Asus G750JX gaming notebook.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Preview-Asus-G750JX-Notebook.93319.0.html

Japanese

Is it possible to show the other side of the motherboard? I would like to see the coolers, etc...

ares-alt129

Quote from: Japanese on June 03, 2013, 19:20:53
Is it possible to show the other side of the motherboard? I would like to see the coolers, etc...

You cannot see the coolers...like in the G75vw/vx. Maintenance/cleaning the fans is not practical!

ares-alt129

You cannot see the coolers...like in the G75vw/vx. Maintenance/cleaning the fans is not practical!

danwat1234

Wow, those 2 fans have about 30 fins each! Would it be possible for you to pop the keyboard off again and get the model# for the fans? Not the model# for the heatsink but for the fan itself (i.e. Sunon/Forcecon/Delta).

I'm glad the Nvidia GPU is efficient at idle. Hopefully Optimus will support 3D before long.

I guess the benefits of getting a higher end CPU isn't that much because the temperatures will be higher and so it will probably turboboost less than the 4700hq.

Alejandro

German_ct

Are you guys going to do a preview of the Toshiba Qosmio X75?

Jojo Kracko

Could have easily 'properly' fixed the keyboard, but for some inexplicable reason, did not do it.

All you have to do is shorten the dumb stretched control key, move the cursor keys further to the left, and put a proper full width num pad zero key back in.

Also, a laptop this heavy really should have a 780M as an option.

I sure hope they are using a different matte panel.  The last one was shiit.

Karl78

I don't understand... This Asus with gtx770 in Windows index has Graphics and Gaming graphics=7.6   MSI gt70 with gtx780 has Graphics=5 and Gaming graphics=6.9 (see http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-MSI-GT70H-80M4811B-Notebook.93889.0.html ) Is possible?

torro

Any word on the size and weight of the external powerbrick?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview