News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review MSI GS70-65M21621 Notebook

Started by Redaktion, September 25, 2013, 03:46:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Thin gamer. Imagine the MSI GE70, slightly tweak the case, use the identical hardware and you will get the GS70 Stealth. The new gaming notebook is especially interesting for mobile gaming because the manufacturer reduced both the weight and the dimensions. But was the diet successful?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-MSI-GS70-65M21621-Notebook.102287.0.html

Thierry

I purchased this Laptop, and brig it back to shop : too hot, too noisy, grainy display, sluggish trackpad
very disappointed regarding the great expectation I had
I now purchased the GT60 ONC with 770M and it's pure happyness, despite the weigth

john depp

Mate i don't think every thing your saying is 100% true. For example iv got this laptop and have had no issues with it I have also found that the track pad is much better then some of my previous laptops. Also the grainy display I think you need to go see some one about your eyes because iv never had that problem and never have i seen any comments regarding that its almost the opposite.

DF2

Quote from: Thierry on September 27, 2013, 19:55:00
I purchased this Laptop, and brig it back to shop : too hot, too noisy, grainy display, sluggish trackpad
very disappointed regarding the great expectation I had
I now purchased the GT60 ONC with 770M and it's pure happyness, despite the weigth
I got the GS70 and I feel that the points you have made are not entirely true. The display is a matt finish. As with most matt displays you will find a little bit of texture but this is its nature. I had the GE40 and the heat on that was little too much out of my comfort zone so I returned it and got the GS70. The temps on the GS70 are 75c GPU and 90c CPU load. This is way below the thermal limits and reasonable. Also this machine serves those people like me who use it on the road. A big behemoth like the GT60 is not going to cut it for mobility. You can't compare apples to oranges.

Huey215

Anyone had issues with the screen hinges or overall build? I have been using an MSI GT725 for the last 5 years and it works well still, but the screen case is splitting and the hinges are coming apart. That is the only thing putting me off buying the GS70. Feed back welcomed.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview