News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Ainol Novo 7 Crystal Quad Core Tablet

Started by Redaktion, May 14, 2013, 05:42:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Tablet made in China. The manufacturer Ainol is based in China and is now represented with extremely cheap tablets in the Western hemisphere as well. What does Ainol\'s Novo 7 Crystal Quad Core have to offer for a price of around EUR 90? And how will it fare in comparison with other low-budget devices?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Ainol-Novo-7-Crystal-Quad-Core-Tablet.92243.0.html

WH

BEWARE Don't Waist Your Money on Ainol. they don't honor their 12 months warranty, mine won't charge anymore after 7 months. I have been emailing Ainol many times no respond. and beware if you give them bad rating on their web page they won't show it. I paid $120.00 for my Aurora II and it is garbage, dead pixels from day one. HDMI never worked, and battery indicator always shows 100%.

Jim Feyn

Hardware info reports that there are 4 A7 CPUs at 1.2 GHz, not 1. Does this change some of your above benchmarks significantly?
I own it for a month, satisfied to say the least.

Keep up the good work.

Nvidy

Don't batteries - from any brand - have a standard 6-month warranty time?

sean2112

I bought one new off eBay. Its decent for the price but the slow loading times on apps is very noticeable.  HDMI works fine on mine.

Mahadeva Mishra

I purchased a Novo 9 Spark tablet in the month of May, 2013.
Immediately after receiving it I found a lot of issues with this tablet.
Subsequently on contacting Customer Service I was told to return the tablet to Mumbai with the list of defects.
The tablet was returned to me after couple of weeks with most of the issues still not rectified.
Nevertheless I decided to continue with the tablet as I presumed the quality of the product is substandard.
Then the tablet started opening up in one corner. I was again told to send it back to the service center in Mumbai.
This time I insisted to get all the problems rectified.
Subsequently I was told there is a problem in the mother board.
I was supposed to be given a replacement tab. But they have been fooling me for two weeks.
Finally they said they can not honor the warranty. Neither any sign of my money being returned.
They have left me with no choice other than taking legal action.
Do not waste your money and time on this tablet.

umair

i have aniol nova 7 crystal and i want to change its chaince version to english version..... anybody have any idea about thiss.... plz email me plzzz
[email protected]

Jose Yofre

I reported a problem with my Ainol Novo Fire tablet on 3rd of December 2013 before the warranty expired and finally I sent the tablet to you for its repairing. Since then I haven't had more than useless update about delays and I have been waiting for more than a month since you said you'll resend the tablet back to me. I have had to pay 30$ even the tablet was in the warranty period but the tracking number for the still not received.

I don't recommend buying any Ainol Novo device. The support service is not only useless, they ask you to pay for things that they not send back in return.

Michael Otim

the worst tablet with the worst after sales service ever. It took 6 months to send back the tablet after I sent it for services - just installing English OS instead of the Chine one they installed when they know I am an English speaker. the tablet battery drains even when the battery is not being used. too slow and I wonder why they say it is quadcore.
seller in Australia is equally bad - just lying evryday I called to find out about the progress of t he tablet.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview