News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Samsung ATIV Smart PC Pro XE700T1C A02 Convertible

Started by Redaktion, May 06, 2013, 06:33:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Smart Business. Until now, the Samsung Ativ Smart PC Pro has been available only to business customers. The manufacturer is selling the convertible tablet now also through regular retail channels. Is the new offering  as convincing as its smaller brother with Atom CPU?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Samsung-ATIV-Smart-PC-Pro-XE700T1C-A02-Convertible.91691.0.html

mrdec

I must say, some of the most thorough and detailed reviewing, thank you.

Charles

Xtian

I don't have the CPU problem you mention: my performance index subscore is 6.9

Anonymous

I am ok with the performance of this PC but is it possible to get the CPU/ GPU to its maximum performance?

George

The above review is poor and focus on the wrong aspects. I had for years HP notebooks and I am very demanding on my specs because I only use the top of the range i.e. HP mobile workstation. I loaded on this little miracle everything I have on the workstation, who cares about games, if any professional load games then he should not call himself a professional. where did you find this price of USD 1960? I bought mine for Rand 16,500 just go out and shop and you may even find one for less. Extraordinary machine!

saul

does it really get that hot? have you tried to test the temperatures again for more than twice? I'm just concerned because i am planing to buy this specific model.... to bad for George since he is referring to HP and NOT Samsung.. may e he's got eye issues...

Rymon Saad

Everything in the device is perfect except very disappointing problem, front camera is not fit for video conference calls, You must be covered by lights to be seen clearly, if you are having less than showroom lights around you, then other side people will not see you clearly.. I've reported to their authorized service center, and they are not treating the issue seriously, how could the front camera "2 M Pixle" for a USD 1500 device less quality than USD 900 laptop "1.2 M Pixle"

concerned

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview