News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Diablo III benchmarked

Started by Redaktion, May 19, 2012, 08:44:05

Previous topic - Next topic

Databurst

I ran diablo 3 on my lenovo t61 nvidia 140m 128mb at 800x600 with full group up to diablo with no issues
That was fun

Home rig
Amd II 3x 3.2 unlocked
Nvidia gtx 460 se overclocked 900core 2000memory
12gb of ram

Greenthum6

Diablo 3 runs quite nicely with Lenovo W520 (2860QM & Quadro 2000M) at 1920x1080 max details. Experience is not exactly butter smooth and lowering details doesn't really help so playing at max. With 4 players in group fps is good enough to enjoy this title fully.

Runs little bit better on my desktop Q9500 & GTX460M where fps is almost constant 60.

Nikolay

Intel Pentium T400 Dual Core 2,3GHz / ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650 1 GB .... What do you think guys ? :(

Brad

Hey guys, will an Asus G75VW-BBK5 run this game on max settings ok?

Kyle

My HP has i5-2450M 2.50 GHz, 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz, Radeon HD 7690M XT, and a 1920 x 1080 display. What settings do you think I can expect to play D3 on?

Abdz

9.5 for Diablo 3 score absolutely ridiculous. Totally makes sense though, once you realize he gave out the score without even finishing the game. "hint: he never even played in inferno mode"
http://diablo3goldfarmen.com

Pavel Vladov

Diablo 3 is indeed a very well optimized game and runs without any problem on low end hardware. I manage to squeeze up to 55 FPS on low settings at 1280x720 with my Intel HD 3000 Graphics equipped laptop (Core i3 2310m CPU and 8 GB RAM), which is more than enough. I have played a lot with the video settings, but it was well worth it, as now the game runs perfectly smooth without any lag or overheating issues. I have written an article that explains the different Diablo 3 video settings and recommends the optimal ones for Intel HD Graphics and other low end video cards. If you are interested, you can check it out on my blog:

Diablo 3: Optimal Video Settings for Intel HD Graphics

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview