News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Nokia Lumia 620 Smartphone

Started by Redaktion, April 02, 2013, 19:58:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Cheap Windows 8 Phone. Nokia and Microsoft join together: the models of the Lumia series use Windows Phone 8 as their OS. The Lumia 620 is the fruit of their labor and is available for a low price. Does the smartphone offer enough performance?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Nokia-Lumia-620-Smartphone.89546.0.html

herchao

riz

jayzdeez

I think you mistakenly entered the store space (8GB) into the memory field. From the text of the review I think the correct memory should be 512 MB.

BTW this is my first day on the website and I LOVE IT you guys are AWESOME, ive been disappointed for years over other review sources. To save you the web tracking tomshardware is my most visited website, while they are GREAT they cover the big architecture topics and don't focus on a large volume of reviews like you guys.

My only complaint is that as a first time user I couldn't see you advanced search features without running my first search. But that's pretty minor.

Keep up the good work and your quest to review them all!!!

Pawan

:( Dear All, There is no software available for lumia, like Google talk, ICICI banking and other software as available for android mobile. total wastage of money. no special function. please do not purchase. you can purchase android phone in the same budget. also there is a big problem, you have to cut your existing SIM into micro sim for use with this phone. there is not any benifit with micro sim. in future you can not use your small sim with other phone. >:(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview