News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8.9 Tablet

Started by Redaktion, December 13, 2012, 15:29:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A bigger Fire. Amazon's aggressive pricing has positioned the Kindle Fire series as some of the best tablets for the buck. The larger 8.9-inch versions, however, are reaching upwards of $300 and even $500. Does the Full HD display justify the price increase?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Amazon-Kindle-Fire-HD-8-9-Tablet.85965.0.html

OtherSteve

Great review -- really helps my decision on whether to invest in one of these!

Lisa1976

It's a lovely tablet. I wish web browsing was a little smoother, though.   That influenced my decision to exchange it for the ipad mini.   Though now that I have the mini, I really miss the picture and sound on  the fire.

Ryan

Good Review, If Amazon is a large part of your reading life, like my wife, then it's a Great Product.
Bought one for my wife for Christmas (A little early). No Regret, She uses it for reading, Facebook, Storing pictures, Music, Surfing and Email. The household Laptop is getting lonely on the coffee table, might be time to retire it (lol). The screen quality is awesome and the battery life is great. She likes the solid feel of the fire HD.

Robert Lindsey

Possibly the most thorough, concise -- and thus enjoyable and useful -- review of any product of any kind that I have ever come across. Like many others, I must have read thousands; but this is the standout.  Thank you for a rare instance of excellence in reporting.
R. Lindsey, Oklahoma, USA

corroonb

I find it odd that you rate the Kindle Fire HD and Nexus 7 identically but are far more critical of the former. I find your reviews informative but your ratings are useless for being so high and irrelevant to the text. Please be a little more realistic with the ratings. The Nexus sounds like a much better product from the reviews but receives the same rating.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview