News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Sony Xperia Z Smartphone

Started by Redaktion, March 12, 2013, 03:29:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Razor-sharp. The new Sony Xperia Z features a 5-inch display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and a corresponding pixel density of 443 DPI. In addition to the high-resolution display, the phone offers plenty of performance. The fairly substantial price of 650 Euro (~$850) raises expectations.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Sony-Xperia-Z-Smartphone.89509.0.html

mohammad

thank for this review , I want to ask about white color (specially plastic frame) it's easy to fade or scratch  when using it without any protection cover ??

avi

neos66

Biased review? Or just a quick and dirty one? Most of the scores don´t even come close to my results with stock XPERIA Z.
As for the display....seems that people (and testers) want all the poppy colors and not the true real - life color that SONY shows with it´s XPERIA Z.
Reading the review of the HTC One, highly praised by this site, makes my conclusion of an biased review even more concrete.

FYI: just read some forums about problems regarding HTC One....and think twice...is this the way a winner should be called?

Kimberley Blyth

Not too impressed!! I've got 2 Sony Experia Z waterproof phones. Both phones, the charging ports on the side FELL OUT!!, they were only 6 months and 7 months old. No one seems to want to take responsibility for it. Phone company says they can send it away but more than likely they will say it was miss use, not their problem. I know better! >:(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview