News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei Band 4 Pro Fitness Tracker Review– Small, but Capable!

Started by Redaktion, January 25, 2020, 22:55:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Huawei Fitness Watch Band 4 Pro not only works well when combined with a smartphone, but also records routes and monitors the heart rate independently. In this review, we will determine how well it is able to perform these tasks and more.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-Band-4-Pro-Fitness-Tracker-Review-Small-but-Capable.451257.0.html

Serhii

I wouldn't call this a review. Just a write up based on officially available specifications. Despite mb GPS tests. Where are all the actual fitness tests? And most importantly heart rate monitoring accuracy test in comparison to chest strap during different activities? Also what's the difference to Honor Band 5? Are you intentionally not noticing the elephant in the room?

Adrian

I own honor band 2 pro, the battery lasts 1h with gps-on, I don't think that this one will continue to work for 7h with the same battery.

There is 0 reason to buy Huawei Band 4 Pro instead of the older Huawei Band 3 Pro. The only major new addition, the SpO2 sensor, is not available in Europe.

the battery life is a joke too. 7h with a fresh batter will turn into half that after 2 years of regular workouts and charges.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview