News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review MSI GE60-i789W7H Notebook

Started by Redaktion, July 07, 2012, 10:16:31

Previous topic - Next topic

nachoooo

This computer is amazing i am going to buy it tomorrow jajaja, its temperature levels are normal, maybe abit high is you exceed gaming, but if you are going to do so you will probably game at your house and which is most important on top os a cooling mat!!! so its heating review is way to bad, it should be 90.
THE MOST INCREDIBLE FEAUTURES OF THIS LAPTOM:
1.Its icredeble power compared with its weight AMAZING.
2.Its price!! lol
3.At the back you have a hole for an ssd DRIVE!! so in a future you can update your computer, this is one of the thing that made me buy this computer. As in several moths a computer without ssd will be rubish.

4. keyboar+sound....

lol everything is great!!!

amir

i am planing to buy ge60,the problem is re seller doesn't accept customization.this means i have to accept the NON Full HD display.i wonder is it the one which comes with cx series (which is pretty disappointing) or is it a better display?

dmiz0420

I have a brand new GE 70 and it has had nothing but problems.  Have to uninstall languages, uninstall and reinstall graphics and audio card then the thing lost connectivity to the network after hibernating/sleep.  This thing is a pile of junk and has spent more time restarting and booting up than it has running.  Back to Micro Center it goes!

Ronnie

I an currently using the MSI GE60. I've had this for 4 months and I would say it was doing great. I am a heavy user (gaming, surfing then net, office work, movies, music, each. And this machine have not let me down. But last week i installed a new AVG anti-virus and I suddenly lost my built-in microphone. It's now saying microphone not installed. Can anyone please help me with this issue?

Angelo

Hi Guys, any one can you please give me an advice if i want to change my battery to have more time to use my laptop using a battery, if its okay to buy this battery with this feature,if this is compatible with my laptop MSI GE60-i789W7H Notebook and advisable to use.

Battery Type:   Li-ion
Voltage:   10.8V or 11.1V
Capacity:   5200mAh / 6Cell
Weight:   354g

http://www.love-battery.com/product_detail.asp?ID=9215  this is the link if you want to see more details of the battery.

thanks in advance.

Andrew Lee

I have MSI GE60 too. I wonder if this machine has built-in-Microphone and webcam.  It looks like it has webcam but I am not sure

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview