News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP EliteBook 830 G7 Laptop Review: Premium for the Mainstream

Started by Redaktion, September 19, 2020, 19:57:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Unlike the jump from the EliteBook 830 G5 to the 830 G6, the 830 G7 brings significant visual updates including reduced bezels for a sleeker and more portable look.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-EliteBook-830-G7-Laptop-Review-Premium-for-the-Mainstream.494050.0.html

A

What we have a ton of: Mainstream kids laptops
What we are lacking: Real business laptops

Yet another business laptop line gone and yet another mainstream kiddy laptop line added...

At this rate, I might just give up buying new laptops... it can still handle all the basics and if I need more processing power, I'll just visualize on the cloud/remote server.

Cause what's the point if our laptops become less and less capable while looking pretty?

I am sure my clients will understand, I mean sure their work isn't done on time, but look my laptop is pretty! So it's okay right?

Jallah

Considering you have a 6 core Intel 10th gen, the sustained performance of 600 is garbage and less than half of ThinkPad T14/14s and even the cramped and mostly pointless X13.

Even my Intel NUC10i7 suddenly appears like a space ship with 920 Cinebench R15 points (average after 50 non-stop runs).

HP has been and still is offering (business) laptops with below average performance vs Dell, Lenovo, Apple - well done!

Plus, their keyboards are awfully hard on the fingers.

doa379

.. a more portable look..

What does this statement mean? It's either portable enough or not.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview