News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Toshiba Satellite U920t-100 Ultrabook

Started by Redaktion, February 05, 2013, 08:00:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Ultra-Hybrid. Toshiba presents quite a few interesting Ultrabooks to the world. Our latest test model is a fusion of a tablet and Ultrabook. It employs a 12.5 inch touchscreen and a power-saving Intel Core i5-3317U processor with integrated Intel HD Graphics 4000 IGP. The Hybrid model looks great but what does it have to offer on the hardware side?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Toshiba-Satellite-U920t-100-Ultrabook.88048.0.html

Niklas

it is currently on sale around ~600 Euros which means im getting myself one of these. Should be a great bang for the buck at that price since it is the i5 one.

Hugh Lovatt

sorry guys I have a Satellite (i3) and have had it for two weeks.  I do not find any problems with weak centre of keyboard.  The hinges are great, it is after all not a desktop and care would be expected anyhow.  Dark screen - sorry not so after going into screen resolution properties and altering it to your choice.  To be honest I worried a little buying this (it was arranged through my college at 24 mnhs no interest) I had the Microsoft in mind but having used it for a couple of weeks the only weakness is not having a network hard wire connection, perhaps there is a usb convertor.  Excellent machine and well worth the purchase - switch off USB 3 for better power consumption if you don't have any USB3 devices.  Everything such as docking station, additional hard drive, extra ram and spare battery are very inexpensive which adds to the ownership experience.  Well done Toshiba.

hollywood3500

Christine Angel Noble

I've been using my ultrabook in laptop mode and i plugged in a mouse in it for convenience purposes. But suddenly 2 weeks later, i opened it in tablet mode and it doesn't work the touch screen anymore. Why is that? what would i do about it. Please!!!! :( :( :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview