News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review HP ProBook 4545s Notebook

Started by Redaktion, January 25, 2013, 08:29:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Business man with AMD furnishings. For those who prefer AMD processors and are looking for a reserved yet elegantly designed device for the workplace, HP has something to offer - namely the ProBook 4545s. HP wants the 15.6" device with an integrated Radeon graphics card, Windows 8 Pro and good speakers to gain points for home use as well.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-HP-ProBook-4545s-Notebook.87595.0.html

Maciek

Thise review is very good except performance tests. I had the same results with 4GB of memory. After adding memory to second slot I have enabled dual channel memory and now my speed in windows performance test is:

Processor: 5.3 (was 5.3)
RAM: 7.2 (was 5.9)
Graphics (Aero): 6,5 (was 4.7)
Gaming Graphics: 6.5 (was 6.3)
Hard-Disk: 5.9 (was 5.9)

So adding memory to second slot and, in that way, enabling dual channel memory makes HUGE difference in terms of graphics speed!

Lionel Guillaume

The Probook 4545s, my worst laptop ever. windows 8 does not work very well on this computer. So, I had have to go back to Windows 7 Pro and it took hours and hours to reinstal everything... And 3 weeks after, the hard disk fall down.
And 4 months later, the computer does not still recognize any external screen... and the touchpad is not very efficient.
I have just one advice: stay far from the HP Proobook

Lionel Guillaume

The Probook 4545s, my worst laptop ever. windows 8 does not work very well on this computer. So, I had have to go back to Windows 7 Pro and it took hours and hours to reinstal everything... And 3 weeks after, the hard disk fall down.
And 4 months later, the computer does not still recognize any external screen... and the touchpad is not very efficient.
I have just one advice: stay far from the HP Proobook

Yume

My god, 5.5 CPU score in WEI. It's the same score for my 5-year-old Pentium E2200. What the ...

judewhopper

They say the Touchpad "is a little stiff" - actually it's flaky and doesn't work well at all. Doesn't pickup up taps for "clicks" and sometimes impossible to scroll. Sometimes expands the screen view instead of scroll. THAT'S NOT EVEN THE WORST OF IT! Every three times that you put it to sleep and push the button to wake it up, the screen is very dark and almost impossible to read. Plugging in the power adapter (battery charger) makes it even more dim. The only way to fix it after months of HP online tech telling me to do things, coming to my house to replace the screen and another time to replace the touchpad is restart the computer. I love some of the options like the fingerprint reader and the HP security protection that fills in names and passwords that you want it to but even that doesn't show up sometimes and you have to restart it 2-3 times to get it back. I would love it if it worked but stay away from HP. I've begged them to exchange it or give me a refund and just get a run-around waiting for the warrantee to run out. NO GOOD. STAY AWAY.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview