News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Ainol launches the affordable Novo 7 Venus Android 4.1 tablet

Started by Redaktion, January 17, 2013, 20:14:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The mobile device sports a Quad-Core processor and GPU, an IPS display, dual cameras and 16GB of storage

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Ainol-launches-the-affordable-Novo-7-Venus-Android-4-1-tablet.87501.0.html

rick martin

One of the first Resellers in the U.S. to carry the new Novo 7 Venus Quad Core tablet is a site called TabletSprint -- and this site also includes $25 in Bonus Android Apps with all tablets they offer -- TabletSprint also carries the new Novo 10 Hero II and offers the 32GB version -- a full size 10" tablet packed with features for only $249  - TabletSprint also provides free 3G/4G Wireless with a 500MB Monthly Data plan with no charge and includes full internet access and VoIP voice calling.

rog

inferior? Your kidding right. This is a great tab for the money. Nexus 7...no flash, no 3g support, no micro sd, no root, no ad hoc support, one camera. There is nothing different about this tab than any other ainol tab so you figure it is a Nexus copy. The only thing they have in common is the plastic (some think it rubber) casing. Is it only Nexus that has the right to use this material on their tablets. The chinese now make decent tabs and don't nickel and dime us like these big names here in the US. If we can getall these additional features in a chinese Tab why doesn't Samsung give us the same thing. We pay more for less. Last i saw...including apple...are made in CHINA. Ainol will get my money especially now available here in the US. Use the thing then write this drivil. About to order one from above mentioned site to join my ainol flame. All my coworkers bought the flame and everyone is happy.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview