News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Lenovo ThinkPad T430u Ultrabook

Started by Redaktion, January 04, 2013, 00:21:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

New family member. Lenovo expands its T400 range with a mobile ultrabook that is to appeal to both business and private customers alike. Classic ThinkPad assets as well as high-performance, including a dedicated GPU, make the T430u to an attractive total package.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Lenovo-ThinkPad-T430u-Ultrabook.86977.0.html

Reena

Your reviews are wonderful in detail. So, so helpful. Thank you!

I just have one question: Would this laptop's display or the X1 Carbon would be easier to view outdoors in the shade?

Till Schönborn

Hello,

that's a tricky question. The X1 carbon is much brighter, but glossy. I assume: In the shade, the higher brightness should be the bigger advantage.

Edit: Sorry, seems like I mixed up the X1 and the X1 Carbon. The X1 carbon is not glossy and therefore the much better notebook outdoors.

Sunn

I have a T430u now. Previously had a T410. Your review is an accurate summary. It's T series in build, quality and performance, but it's not really in the 'UltraBook' category due to the weight. I find the case's sharp edge digs into my palms and is very annoying. Also, dark grey Fn key icons are impossible to read in low light. Only two USBs is bit limiting. Apart from that, very happy with it.

SShark

Wonderful and detailed review! Thanks for taking time....one suggestion - if you can specify whether lower or higher value of  benchmarks is good, right in graph title, it would help an average Joe like me to decipher.

Thanks!

letsreboot

Hello,

I find the screen (AUO B140XTN02.0 - matte) to be the worst I've ever seen.
The vertical view angle is very very limited.

Can you please share the Monitor Name from hwinfo32/64?

Thanks a lot.

Quote from: Sunn on June 03, 2013, 04:39:32
I have a T430u now. Previously had a T410. Your review is an accurate summary. It's T series in build, quality and performance, but it's not really in the 'UltraBook' category due to the weight. I find the case's sharp edge digs into my palms and is very annoying. Also, dark grey Fn key icons are impossible to read in low light. Only two USBs is bit limiting. Apart from that, very happy with it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview