News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus ROG Flow Z13 ACRNM Review - Gaming Convertible with RTX 4070 Laptop

Started by Redaktion, April 10, 2023, 00:39:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Asus increases the performance of its gaming convertible ROG Flow Z13 and equips the ACRNM special edition with a Core i9-13900H and the new GeForce RTX 4070 Laptop. This means the 13-inch convertible can also handle modern games like Cyberpunk 2077 in the native WQHD resolution.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-ROG-Flow-Z13-ACRNM-Review-Gaming-Convertible-with-RTX-4070-Laptop.706476.0.html

S.Yu

This is something truly...fun and exciting, and nowadays in the realm of laptops this is extremely rare. It's pricey, it's polarizing, but it's definitely different in many arguably good ways, and it comes from Asus, unsurprisingly.
--------------------
That an extra ~150% TGP can only squeeze ~20% performance out of the current generation of Nvidia is quite shocking. They downplay Max-Q for years yet this suggests a good portion of thin&lights have the potential to reach a very high performance level, and in that light Apple's integrated graphics don't seem so pretty anymore. More like certain laptop manufacturers are artificially fragmentizing the market, intentionally reserving high performance graphics for thick and heavy models. A hypothetical XPS 15, at ~1.8kg and <20mm could come very close to 4080 performance with a hypothetical 4090MQ, yet the reality is such performance is reserved for >2.5kg, ~28mm devices.

AquaeAtrae

Excellent review and testing. Thank you! My own Z13-ACRNM will be delivered in a few hours actually. :)

Note: There seems to be a lot more to those crazy symbols than just random styling. Apparently, both this and the 2019 ROG Z14-ACRNM come with mindmapping software called TheBrain. And within it was found cryptic videos, sound, and text referring to the AEXONET. The puzzle appears to continue toward a strange website I discovered at AEXO.NET features videos of Errolson Hugh, the same ACRONYM fashion model seen in ASUS's 2023 Z13-ACRNM marketing videos. We suspect both the G14 and Z13 ACRNM devices are riddled with easter egg clues just waiting to be deciphered. If interested, come help us sort through the mysteries...

https://www.reddit.com/r/AEXONET/
https://discord.gg/38GbwGgHY2

Dorby

A cutting edge technological marvel in every sense of the word. Just wish we had more advanced battery than LiPol to give this some portability it deserves.

Aggie85

I just received the Z13 Flow ACRNM.

I wish Asus had just updated the Z13 Flow model with the extra memory and higher end eGPU.

Instead they try and make a fashion statement out of the laptop and work with a German company who:

1) Doesn't use computers in 2023 or they type with their feet,

2) They were DRUNK when they came up with the keyboard.

Who designs a keyboard in 2023 withOUT pgup/pgdn/home/end keys?

I like the laptop and I will just be using a $50 bluetooth keyboard I bought from Amazon with it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview