News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo P2 Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, March 02, 2017, 08:56:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

P as in "potent battery". Lenovo launches a powerful mid-range handset called P2 on the market. The highlight is supposed to be its gigantic battery that is hidden in a relatively compact casing. The battery life is, in fact, top notch but what about the smartphone's other aspects?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-P2-Smartphone-Review.199744.0.html

Hahaboy

Very glad that this phone is getting a comprehensive review. A high capacity battery coupled with efficient processor, this phone deserve more attention to make sure other OEM focus more on getting longer screen-on time than getting just barely enough for a day usage.

Rayman

Are there any other good phones with a combination of 1) high battery capacity (>5000mah), 2) medium-high performance and 3) a wide variety of sensors? Would love it if notebookcheck could make a list like this one: http://webcusp.com/smartphone-with-a-heavy-battery-between-4000-to-7000-mah/

Damien

I was very lucky to find this phone after hours of research.

This phone seriously deserves more recognition. It's the best mid-range phone with 9 hours of real outdoors on-screen time usage. Smaller manufacturers like Xiaomi max or Gionee marathon lines are always missing a 2%. Galaxy A or Zenfone max series have similar specs but almost two, even three times more expensive. And good thing too that it supports global bands, as I frequently travel from Asia to EU to North America.

If they get everything right again, I'll be upgrading to Vibe P3 without a second thought.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview