News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Acer TravelMate P253-M Notebook

Started by Redaktion, December 16, 2012, 06:30:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Pussyfoot. Acer's TravelMate P253-M is supposed to be a "laptop for everyone". Our review reveals whether the combination of a matte, 15.6 inch screen, Core i3 processor and Windows 8 is enough to fulfill this promise.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Acer-TravelMate-P253-M-Notebook.86071.0.html

s2korpio

I've noticed that you have not elaborated much about the sound card of the laptop besides the in-built speaker. I think future articles would feel much more complete if you could put judgement on the sound card with headphones on (referrence headphones of course).

As for the laptop itself, well... I don't think I like it. The design is just very undesirable and it seems that Acer still tends to put gloss into their laptops, which is hideous. I guess it's just too basic for my taste.
What's funny is that my cheap Acer ultraportable can play Oblivion at 768p, at max settings and without a charger for 4 hours straight. Did I mentioned that I also used the touchpad?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview