News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

LG Gram 14T90P convertible review: The Lenovo Yoga and HP Spectre challenger

Started by Redaktion, May 21, 2022, 21:20:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Can LG compete with the big boys like Lenovo, HP, Dell, or Asus in the subnotebook convertible space? The latest superlight Gram design is a significant improvement over older models to be a serious contender that users may want to consider.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/LG-Gram-14T90P-convertible-review-The-Lenovo-Yoga-and-HP-Spectre-challenger.620668.0.html

Jose Hidalgo

Are you seriously reviewing NOW a laptop with an outdated CPU, when laptops with next generation CPUs are already widely available?  :o I can't even understand why you wasted your time and ours on this.

Peter Agilé

Please specify what exactly was tested to MIL-STD 810G specifications, as the information is too non-specific as it is.

postnut

Quote from: Jose Hidalgo on May 21, 2022, 23:43:02
Are you seriously reviewing NOW a laptop with an outdated CPU, when laptops with next generation CPUs are already widely available?  :o I can't even understand why you wasted your time and ours on this.
least entitled laptop review viewer

Adwelch

Thanks GOD, finally a near perfect substitute one came in. Just wanted to see a brand that will kick out Lenovo Yoga from the market. It was horrible experience with the Yoga, I will never forgive Yoga as it did cost me 1700 dollar ( my college days part time hard work earn money) but what got, nothing just regretted. In one year, Intolerable fan noise+display becomes blur after 4 hrs of programing/even watching youtube+torn out the 2 in 1 join parts. Never get the proper response from their warranty dept.There is thread and a lawsuit attempt against the Yoga product anyone can find it if search on Google. You will see customer's real experience and anger there. I am so sorry I can just only offer my curse...may almighty destroy the Lenovo and their yoga product forever, like the Nokia!! I just want forget those painful days when I was stuck with COVID lockdown and the pain from newly buy laptop...couldn't finish my thesis. Please never and don't buy Lenovo yoga. If I get any small option in anywhere I will put all the Yoga related executives in jail. They deserve lifelong sentence for their consumer exploitation!

John B

Replaced Yoga 9 14ITL5 (I7) with Gram 14T90Q-KAAB9U1 (I7).  Lenovo was/is better.  Gram much hotter sitting on your lap.  Gram power button crowds the often used "DEL" key.   Gram has intermittent delays starting a app (unsure why).  One Gram improvement is keyboard lighting setting seems to persist over restart whereas Yoga light seems to reset.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview