News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

EUROCOM X8 (Clevo P377SMA) Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, January 05, 2015, 04:40:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

GTX 980M SLI. The highly configurable Eurocom X7 returns as the X8 and instantly comes out on top on our usual benchmarks yet again. We take a closer look at this ultimate gaming machine from the Canadian reseller of the most powerful barebones available.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/EUROCOM-X8-Clevo-P377SMA-Notebook-Review.131136.0.html

Sean Reilly

Thanks for the correction with regards to which "Clevo" Case the X8 uses Allen ;) ........
As I made the mistake of ordering the X8 (Fully Loaded w/ 4940 and 980's in SLI / and 4 Intel 250GB SSD's with the Non mSATA's configured in RAID-0) I WILL state the Eurocom was More than happy to RMA my X8 (Clevo 377 SMA) and install all of my hardware into the case that I Really wanted! The X7's (Clevo 375 SMA) as I wanted the "Bells and Whistles" Lightshow that the X7's Clevo has installed, i.e. the Backlit Touchpad, and the "Graphic" LED Soundbar! .......Yeah, call Me a "Wingnut", But for the $ 6,000.00 US that I spent, I just had to have the "True Gaming" Case ;) ........
Sean Reilly

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview