News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Dell Vostro 2520 Notebook

Started by Redaktion, December 02, 2012, 02:23:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Low cost by Dell. Dell presents an affordable business and office laptop called Vostro 2520. Our test report reveals whether a matte screen, Core i3 processor and long battery life make the Vostro 2520 to a recommendable Office laptop.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Dell-Vostro-2520-Notebook.84937.0.html

Jayanth

I want drivers for windows 8 64bit for dell vostro 2520. I downloaded drivers from dell website but it's not getting installed. Can anyone please help me.

Zeroone

vineet kumar

i bought dell vostro 2520 yesterday it was working good yesterday but very second day i found that its one speaker is not working and other speaker doesnt gives sounds good...it made me very sad....so i do not suggest andybody to buy this product...lenovo and hp tops are are better than that of dell and much cheaper in price than dell...

hasan

you can go to dell website
type the service tag
it will list all the drivers required
download all of them and install it
however I am still struggling for the webcam drivers if I run windows 7 64 inspite of Ubuntu Linux 11.10 which is pre-installed :(

Mayuresh

does this laptop has the provision to upgrade graphics card?

VATSAL CHHEDA

MY Laptop has 2GB of RAM. Can I install one more 4GB RAM??i.e total of (2+4)GB.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview