News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review HP ProBook 4740s Notebook

Started by Redaktion, November 21, 2012, 10:08:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Bulk'o'media. A large, glare-free screen fused with solid workmanship and good application performance plus a midrange graphics card from AMD for the occasional game and business-ambitioned input devices. Will the ProBook accomplish the balancing act between business and multimedia?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-HP-ProBook-4740s-Notebook.84313.0.html

hp fan

4730 looked better in my opinion, especially the keyboad/hand rest area - it seems to be made up of many parts now, whereas 4730 was smooth. Plus the power button on the speaker grille looks weird, it used to be outside the speaker area and not stand out.

ToyoTooMany

Had one, never ran video for more than 20 minutes without heat-crash. POS

Attila

Mine is rather hot, mainly left to the touchscreen, but warm to the right of it as well! Far over 30 degrees, I guess very close to 50!

lxnvr

Hræsvelgr

Acer TravelMate 5720 | T9300 | HD2600 | 3GB DDR2 600mhz | 320GB HDD | BD-Player
Bj 04/2008
läuft wie am ersten Tag, ergonomische Tastatur - Dank an Acer!

Schenker XMG P722 | i7-3820QM | GTX680M | 16GB DDR3 1600mhz | 256GB SSD | 1TB HDD | BD-Player
Bj 10/2012
Schön verpackte Endlospower

Silviu

Could any of you help me with an information? How many hard drives can i have on this laptop? Can i pun 2 hard drives? 1 ssd and another normal hdd? This laptop have 2 hdd slots? Thank you very much!

Robert Petenji

Hello,
please to help me about temperature, when start is 58-60c when go to FB or surf on NET. go to 73c why is high?
tnx.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview