News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei Mate 10 Pro Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, November 01, 2017, 20:44:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Wow, but with small pitfalls. With the Pro version of the Mate 10 series, we currently have the strongest Huawei smartphone in our test. The storage equipment and camera were improved, and the Chinese phone now has an OLED screen in the 2:1 format. With the Kirin 970, an SoC that has an additional NPU is used. Sounds great, but Huawei made cuts in some places.

Update: Testing completed.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-Mate-10-Pro-Smartphone-Review.261376.0.html

Sielwode

Hey guys, are you going to review the regular, non-Pro Huawei Mate 10?

Niels

Abdulrazaq Albinali

I would like to see the normal mate 10 review if possible  :D

Gain

In the area of Communication & GPS, as you mentioned " it forgoes the MIMO technology" , but the picture on this topic from presentation show it has "4x4 MIMO + 256QAM + 3CC CA". Does the 4x4 MIMO technology apply for only LTE or both LTE and WLAN.

I guess the MIMO tech should be applied for wireless connection (LTE & WLAN). Pls feedback to me if i were wrong. Thank you very much.

Benny Ibsen

You say:" Whereas last year, the Pro version of the Huawei Mate 9 did not make it to Europe at all"
That is not true - We got the Mate 9 Pro in Denmark - My wife and my daughter both got it from a normal danish phone-company. Its a great phone and I have just ordered the Mate 10 Pro for myself:-))

Sarah Hochevar

Huawei Mate 10 review: http://www.androidmall.co.uk/blog/huawei-mate-10-lite-specs-review-price-exposed/

anonyu

Quote from: Gain on November 24, 2017, 08:37:02
In the area of Communication & GPS, as you mentioned " it forgoes the MIMO technology" , but the picture on this topic from presentation show it has "4x4 MIMO + 256QAM + 3CC CA". Does the 4x4 MIMO technology apply for only LTE or both LTE and WLAN.

I guess the MIMO tech should be applied for wireless connection (LTE & WLAN). Pls feedback to me if i were wrong. Thank you very much.

See the caption for that image you saw and also the text above that equation. Stop looking for something that doesn't exist. They already tested the wifi speed and no MIMO is concluded. It may be possible that lte&wlan can share same antenna but from the result, not in this one.

Alex Markov

Beautiful phone, a Great camera I liked it despite lack of double tap to wake, SD card and wireless charge.
But the phone is slippery - the first phone I cant handle no hand it just slips off.
And after a week of owning it fell down by itself from cupboard (40 cm) and smashed completely front glass And surprise there No replacement in my country (phone is new - no spare parts :( ) So now I have no phone :(

The Blitz

Hello, i had a simple question and i hope you can answer. From your reviews i saw s9 plus tops around 500 nits and huawei mate 10 pro at 650 nits with both of their ambient light sensors activated. I'd like to know if the difference is very noticable under direct sunlight.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview