News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 Smartphone

Started by Redaktion, November 06, 2012, 06:21:22

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Revamped phablet. The sleeves are too short or it tweaks at the waist - a clear case for a half-size. This was likely what Samsung thought when designing the Galaxy Note. The second edition just cannot be pigeonholed into a standard size. It is now even a bit bigger - and extremely fast.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Samsung-Galaxy-Note-II-GT-N7100-Smartphone.83644.0.html

Gio

I've been using one for about 5 weeks now, it's clearly a power house. I don't see a problem with the brightness however. Assuming most people use the automatic brightness, you won't resort to the max brightness often. Even with the sun on your screen the visibility is good. - However I tend to use a low brightness setting all around, to save battery for one. Graphic performance is indeed, super, the new Need For Speed Most Wanted runs smoothly with a pretty steady fps, hiccups are barely noticeable. Also, for the people who like to play around and 'photoshop' photos on the go, I can clearly recommend the note II. It's just so much easier on a large screen, with the S pen and the available software.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview