News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Apple iPad Pro 11 (2018, WiFi, 64 GB) Tablet Review

Started by Redaktion, November 12, 2018, 00:11:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The new iPad Pro is here with a fresh redesign and wants to prove that it can handle a full working day. This promise comes with caveats though. We will be covering the smaller 11-inch version in this review. Update: Communication and Games sections added, list of benchmarks updated.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Apple-iPad-Pro-11-2018-WiFi-64-GB-Tablet-Review.357931.0.html

webmc

mark909090

Sune

Thanks for the nice and thorough review! When it comes to speakers (unless I have defective unit) I really have to disagree. Warm and brassy is the last thing I would call them, actually more like shrill and with a clearly boosted treble. Actually I think iPads have always managed to sound pleasant if not accurate (unlike some of their computers which sound downright like torture) but this one is a miss, I am really disappointed. This along with the gray blacks makes me regret the purchase honestly. Best

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview