News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact Smartphone Review

Started by Redaktion, December 02, 2017, 17:51:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Wolf in sheep's clothing. Although the Sony Xperia XZ1 embraces understatement with its 4.6-inch display, it is a first-class smartphone standing its ground even against top dogs like Apple's iPhone 8. In addition, as one of the first smartphones, it comes with Android 8.0. In our review, you find out everything about Sony's small performer.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Sony-Xperia-XZ1-Compact-Smartphone-Review.267716.0.html

MattV

Good review, but I think that something was missed by not comparing the XZ1c to the previous Z5c.

Most people who would be interested in the XZ1c probably operated the Z5c or Z3c and a comparison of how much of an improvement this model is on the predecessors would be helpful.

the USB Type-C being just 2.0 speed is disappointing, but more than anything, I want a Xperia Compact with a dual SIM capability.

Proctor Ward

Excellent review I for one will consider xz1 as replacement for my xz which as been faultless and everyone comments on the camera quality.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview