News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Schenker Vision 14 Laptop in review - Massive Core i7-12700H performance upgrade

Started by Redaktion, October 28, 2022, 19:56:01

Previous topic - Next topic

C&C DX Query Resolved

Well, not too sure what to say actually or what the problem was before earlier years ago on win 10 laptop.

But running older DX 8/9 era games just works now, tested on a new win 11 laptop -- no issues between switching. You just tell windows, through the graphics settings panel - what executable/game you'd like to run on which adaptor (dGPU/iGPU) and it lets you choose and actually works flawlessly.

I couldn't get C&C GZH to work properly tho (due to running into another issue which made me give up), but I did test other older dx api games (Unreal Tournament 2004, C&C Red Alert 3, etc) and they all ran perfectly. So based on that, I'm pretty sure everything will work. (aslong as don't run into other issues)

Radim R

Quote from: RobertJasiek on November 30, 2022, 20:31:53If you need or can use 30 - 45% speed increase or some lower noise due to improved efficiency, wait. You might have to wait to February to September depending on the model.

What do you mean by this pls?

RobertJasiek

This long we have to wait for AMD 7000 CPU notebooks. Different models will appear sooner, others later. Hopefully, the aforementioned improvements will occur.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview