News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy A03 Smartphone review - Inexpensive Galaxy with fast WLAN

Started by Redaktion, June 06, 2022, 11:44:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The predecessor was a bit behind its time, but Samsung noticeably catches up in the low-priced phones segment with the Galaxy A03. Are the fast Wi-Fi and the new camera enough to really shake up the competition?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-A03-Smartphone-review-Inexpensive-Galaxy-with-fast-WLAN.625651.0.html

LL

What's the advantage of this over a MiA3 from 3 years ago that i bought at that time for 180 euro?

With 128Gb storage.

Erik

Quote from: LL on June 06, 2022, 14:59:19What's the advantage of this over a MiA3 from 3 years ago that i bought at that time for 180 euro?

With 128Gb storage.
NFC? I think it's just that, in return you get an AMOLED display, Type C connection and onscreen fingerprint scanner. Honestly it's telling that they didn't put any Xiaomi in the comparisons, it would make the whole thing pointless, they compete in their own category when it comes to affordable smartphones.

LL

QuoteNFC? I think it's just that, in return you get an AMOLED display, Type C connection and onscreen fingerprint scanner.

Yeah i think it is that.

Thanks for reply.

Jjjj

It is fucking trash I have bought this phone and it's operating system is clunky to use there is a wired delay after I open any application the one I got also had an issue for not detecting there SIM card so it is currently in service center and I heard this problem often happens in Samsung phones

Billy Riggs

I owned above mentioned phone and I can tell you from my experience with it DON'T DO IT!!!  DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE!! It may look good on paper but real world scenario it's garbage. The phone would freeze up constantly and stay that way. Reboots, tech support fixes, updates you name it tried everything to no avail.It a POS!!  Save yourself a lot of BS and go with any brand. Unfortunately Samsung has missed the train with their A phone line.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview