News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review DevilTech Fragbook (Ivy Bridge) Notebook

Started by Redaktion, September 22, 2012, 09:59:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Hell 3.0 - One year ago the reasonably priced Deviltech Fragbook delivered a good performance on our technical test course. Now the device is available with Ivy-Bridge processor technology and the GeForce GTX 675M, although it will have to prevail over some big competition.  We find out if this devilish notebook has a chance against its competition - or if this latest creation will backfire.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-DevilTech-Fragbook-Ivy-Bridge-Notebook.81860.0.html

Ben of Melb

100W GPU, and quad core CPU, and it has a loud FAN (singular)? No wonder it overheats. This chassis looks like it simply can't handle the hardware, it's a midrange-GPU (GTX660M) chassis at max.

youri

DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just scammer, paid for a laptop on 02/11/2012 still not received on 19/12/2012, they don't answer email, don't give info, don't reply when i ask for refund.
I had an email saying laptop will be send next week and then nothing, after again 3 weeks i got another email saying laptop will be sent next day, then again nothing, only real answer i got was they don't have the belgian keyboard on stock and they will ship my laptop with another keyboard then send me belgian one later, AND AGAIN, nothing happens after that.

SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS

youri

DON'T BUY FROM DEVILTECH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They never send the ordered material !!!!
Laptop paid on 02.11.2012 and still not received !!!!
They don't answer emails !!!!
When they do answer it's o give fake informations !!!!!!
... Today after more than 2 month they give me the same old poor reason they already gave me more than a month ago!!!!!!
They are again ready to ship tommorrow (they already told me that on 10.12.2012), but they don't have my keyboard on stock (already said on 10.12.2012), and will ship with UK keyboard.
I ASKED FOR REFUND FOR WEEKS NOW AND THEY NEVER GIVE ME A GOOD ANSWER !!!!!!!

DON'T BUY FROM DEVILTECH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SCAMMERS !!!! LIARS !!! THIEFS !!!!!

Manu

NEVER BUY IN DEVILTECH!!. I ordered my computer and after 4 months waiting, i decided to get my money back. Today they're still having my money and they don't answer my lawyers

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview