News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Samsung Series 3 350V5C Notebook

Started by Redaktion, November 25, 2012, 23:33:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Affordable quality? Samsung tries to address both overall value and the quality of the hardware and offers the NP350V5C at an attractive price point - but equipped with a quad-core processor, middle-class AMD GPU, and 8 GB of RAM. How does the contender from South Korea fare in the race for the best multimedia notebook?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Samsung-Series-3-350V5C-Notebook.84108.0.html

xeone

NIce review !!
I'll be recieving the laptop by today :)
It is the S08 version of this ..only thing different is, it is windows 8

Kostas Metaxas

Hi Chaps,
Great review. If I replace the existing HDD with a SSD [samsung 250gb] would this improve it dramatically or marginally?
rgds
Owner

your dad

Whoever rated this at 78% only because of the notebooks mediocre gaming when it's unplugged is a fucking idiot. The advantages easily outweigh the disadvantages here.

mghm

hi i have the np350v5x s05ae which is i5 3230 7670m 4gb ram 500gb 1366x768 res.the processor is very good but the graphics card hard accepted it disappointed me alot, the fps rating is high in average but not always,i have another laptop hp g62 b54se which is i5 m460 5470m, this graphics card which is class 5 (when the 7670 class 3) is better than the 7670 i swear for it if u found another graphics card would be better

TronicGamer

I have this laptop (different specs, same body) and one thing that really annoys me is that in intense gaming situations the plastic palm rest gets stained by hand sweat marks. It doesn't look very good with black patches on the plastic and I have no idea how to get them off. :(

Apart from that, this is very good laptop.

hazem nizar

I have the same laptop, it started shutting down after playing games for a long time.

Firman

What a complete review..
For prrice detail and comparison, you can visit here for price comparison
http://www.pricearea.com/harga/komputer/laptop/samsung/

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview