News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy A30s Smartphone Review: A breath of fresh air with a playful design

Started by Redaktion, November 28, 2019, 19:14:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Samsung Galaxy A30s is comparatively affordable but features a design that should distinguish it from many of its contemporaries. While the Galaxy A30s looks the part, our tests will reveal whether it can keep up with the competition.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-A30s-Smartphone-Review-A-breath-of-fresh-air-with-a-playful-design.444925.0.html

xpclient

rolando cz

with an amoled screen, the whole screen is a led array, perhaps there is no need for the screen to be all "on" to indicate something with a few pixels.

xpclient

Quote from: rolando cz on December 12, 2019, 00:49:05
with an amoled screen, the whole screen is a led array, perhaps there is no need for the screen to be all "on" to indicate something with a few pixels.

And that feature is precisely called Always on Display, not All On Display. And in many phones, it doesn't show notifications at all, only the clock.

Larry Cheek

This is the most incredible site hands down. Too much tech for me, but facts and report leave all others in the wake of your professional comprehension.

Lorenzo

HI,

I bought this phone three weeks ago and just now the screen went black and it will not start up anymore. It was charging but had battery and I tried the reset the volume button down and start button for 15 seconds. Nothing, I just bought this... I went to internet and this is a known error. I have to go to the shop now wait three weeks. 3 weeks old, ridicules never again an samsung !!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview