News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

VAVA USB type C 12-in-1 Docking Station hands-on review

Started by Redaktion, September 11, 2020, 14:40:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

VAVA is a new RAVPOWER brand for this OEM's home- and work-related accessories. They include a range of docks or hubs for USB type C-only laptops. This 12-in-1 variant offers up to 8 different types of I/O or utility to devices such as MacBooks. Can it deliver on these claims when connected to a high-powered gaming ultrabook?

https://www.notebookcheck.net/VAVA-USB-type-C-12-in-1-Docking-Station-hands-on-review.492393.0.html

BC

Let me give you a hint. The only thing that your readers care about re: docks are the dual display capabilities and associated maximum refresh rates and resolutions, since OEMs tend to obfuscate these specs. If you can't bother to provide that information, what is the point? I'm glad we have your awesome subjective results of "it sounds clear" and "it sorta looks OK".

What happened to this site?

YALLA

Why on earth do you start reviewing trash products that have USB 2.0? Two point zero?

What year is it, NotebookCheck: 2000?

First, irrelevant product reviews by Ugreen that have sufficient reviews on AliExpress and Amazon where there are plenty of better products such as Anker, Aukey and Baseus, and now this.

ChuckT.

USB 2.0??? NOwhere to plug in type-c devices??? 99 FREAKING dollars???? Come on now!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview