News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Fujitsu Lifebook AH532 Notebook

Started by Redaktion, September 14, 2012, 07:28:29

Previous topic - Next topic

akbar

press the Fn key in the last line of your keyboard its the second button press and hold that and press the F keys they will work . Wireless problems are created by power saving mode if you turned it on and set disable blutooth to on or wifi to on you wont be able to turn them on .

imran sarwar

i am using this laptop for 1 year and i had not faced any kind of problem its battery is perfect and it is better in all respects as compared to laptops of my friends they have dell hp and acer laptops but this has beaten all of them...  :D

Stathis

I own this laptop for 7 years now , and I'm gladly confirm that this laptop , is one of my best buyings ever ! After 7 years of medium to hard usage and still works perfectly !!! I only changed the HDD with an EVO 240 SSD 2 years ago , and I had to replace the battery throughout all this years ! Congrats to Fujitsu !!

Long

I owned this laptop from 2012, now it has been 11 years. Just replace the Hdd to Ssd, upgrade the Original 4Gb ram to 8Gb and buy a new battery. It still works well.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview