News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo ThinkPad P15v G3 AMD laptop review: a ThinkPad workstation now with a Ryzen 6000H for the first time

Started by Redaktion, April 26, 2023, 20:28:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Wenchang

There is really something odd with the P15v Gen 2 (Intel) & Gen 3 (AMD) memory benchmarks.
Both are way lower than they should, as if they are running in single channel mode.

I have a P15v Gen 3 (AMD) & I am getting just under 30000 MB/s in memory read benchmarks.
Compare the results with any 6800H, 6800U or even 5800U & you can see that the results are much lower.

NikoB

Quote from: Wenchang on April 29, 2023, 12:31:23There is really something odd with the P15v Gen 2 (Intel) & Gen 3 (AMD) memory benchmarks.
Both are way lower than they should, as if they are running in single channel mode.

I have a P15v Gen 3 (AMD) & I am getting just under 30000 MB/s in memory read benchmarks.
Compare the results with any 6800H, 6800U or even 5800U & you can see that the results are much lower.
Post a screenshot from AIDA64 (with a key) for your instance, including also a screenshot of the tab on the active mode of the chipset memory controller.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview