News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review HTC One Smartphone

Started by Redaktion, April 06, 2013, 20:09:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Aluminum rocket. The HTC One is the latest high-end smartphone from the Taiwanese manufacturer. A swift Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Quad-Core-SoC, stereo speakers, a 4.7-inch display with 1,080 x 1,920 pixels and latest software packed in a high-quality aluminum unibody. The new king of smartphones for 680 Euros?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-HTC-One-Smartphone.90716.0.html

Shep

"The enhanced Adreno 320 GPU of the Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 shows no weaknesses in regard to the gaming performance. The Epic Citadel benchmark is a good comparison. In the High-Performance mode the HTC One manages an average frame rate of 57.5 fps; the smartphone takes the current top position in our database. Google Nexus 4 or Sony Xperia Z with the Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro are just slightly behind.

For the real-world test we downloaded several games from the Google Play Store, including simple titles like Angry Birds Star Wars or Temple Run 2 as well as more demanding 3D games. We tried Shadowgun: DeadZone and Real Racing 3; the games look good and run smoothly. Smartphone-gamers will enjoy the HTC One."

how does that equate to a paltry 45% score in the games performance rating?

Allen.Ngo

Ratings are calculated from a notebook's perspective, so smartphones and tablets will usually see lower graphics scores

Riley

I'm looking forward to trying out the HTC One performance when it's available. In addition to its specs, I would like to see how good the 1080p display looks, since I've heard good things about it. It would really come in handy for me because I like to watch my live and recorded shows on my phone while I'm on my way to and from work at DISH, since it takes a bit of time to get there. The DISH Anywhere app is my app of choice for streaming, and I think it'll work well on the HTC One.

kukubski

Great phone, amazing build quailty! Well done HTC!

SP

Great review! I was wondering where the HTC logo on the left of the notification bar comes from...? or is there by default?

Ifrsmith

Bought the HTC ONE - had it since  4/20. I've had every iPhone including the 5 which I still have while test driving the ONE. I can already say I'm making the switch. The HTC ONE is definitely the business person's smartphone among anyone else who loves quality. I did buy the Samsung S-3 last fall and tried it thirty days then returned it preferring the iPhone 4 at that time. In my opinion Apple has fell some behind Android. I' end with one word on the HTC ONE: "AWESOME!"
P.S. Battery power is fair to good. Mophie has the charging case out already with 2500 mah...

paul simpson

I have htc1 801n,silver,just got an hdtv adapter for it,wireless,,80pounds,,,the dam thing won't configure,,,,ohhhh another waste of money,,,cheers htc1

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview