News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Dell XPS 14 Ultrabook

Started by Redaktion, August 12, 2012, 08:49:24

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Golden mean. The new XPS 14 Ultrabook was presented to the press during the Dell Technology Camp 2012. After the official start at the end of June, the first units with Intel Ivy Bridge and Nvidia GeForce GT 630M are now being delivered. An ultrabook of the upper class that is available from 1149 Euro (RRP, ~1410 USD).

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Dell-XPS-14-Ultrabook.79716.0.html

alienware man

When will you review the Dell XPS 15 Ivy Bridge?
Very few reviews of the new Dell XPS 15. It has a much better display but the Wifi is not very good from what I have heard.

Allen.Ngo

The Dell XPS 15 will be up in a couple of days.
However, you can check our original German review if you'd like to see the hardware data and measurements:

http://www.notebookcheck.com/Test-Dell-XPS-15-L521X-Notebook.77907.0.html

Anonymous

Nice review, however:

Where is the color gamut review?

This review is incomplete.

whatdoiputhere

How does this screen compare with the M1330 LED screen? I'm looking to upgrade to this, but the biggest negative seems to be that the screen has one slight optimal viewing angle and anything outside of that makes it unusable.

Shamsuddeen

Can you replace the battery for this laptop (dell xps 14) or you have to send it to dell service center?

wallace

my dell xps is not showing full screen.what should i do?

Ritsin

hello
I using dells XPS 14 l421x recently a few days earlier my laptop had crashed so my and all my software was corrupted so anyone whose having original software of this laptop

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview