News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Toshiba Qosmio X870-119 Notebook Review

Started by Redaktion, August 10, 2012, 09:59:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

3D gamer. Toshiba updates its Qosmio Series with the X870 and we see the new Ivy Bridge processors make their debut in Toshiba's 17" gaming machines. Substantial features should entice customers to purchase, 3D gaming inclusive. We do the test.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Toshiba-Qosmio-X870-119-Notebook-Review.79632.0.html

DanC

I have a question: you say "two of the four RAM slots". where are the other two? are they easily accessible?

obada khdeir

i have z870-a945 and 3D is not working since i bought it
toshiba support and online forums have no solution

Robert Jones

The last two RAM chips are accessible fairly easily, all you gotta do is pop the keyboard out of its little socket with a flathead screwdriver

Justin

3 weeks old and AC power no longer works. Toshiba tech support useless. I now have a $1300 door stop.

federico

Lucien Vandecasteele

I command a new battery, but the 14.5 volt battery is not avalable. They propose a 10.5 volt....much slower

Mick NL

i have a question, im playing GW1 again, and every time i move from a town or an explorable area to another explorable area ( go through a portal ) my 3D mode is automatically being activated, does someone know how to shut that down so i can only MANUALLY activate and deactivate it ? its really annoying to have to press the 3D button every 10 minutes to deactivate it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview