News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Acer Aspire One 725 Notebook

Started by Redaktion, July 23, 2012, 09:01:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

One more time. The netbook series Acer Aspire One has grown by further device with the 725 model. The AMD C-60 processor as well as the AMD Radeon HD 6290 graphics card combined with an HD display, should provide valid reasons for purchasing the 11 inch netbook. Has Acer learned from previous mistakes?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Acer-Aspire-One-725-Notebook.78724.0.html

anuj

android projects run slow ..can anyone suggest how to fix this problem???

Sotires Elethetirou

Looking at the paragraph on the battery. I need to know whether the battery is removable, as I cannot buy a machine in which battery replacement is a workshop job. For one thing, this is an unnecessary expense. Plus, I like to have the possibility of using a spare battery.

It would be nice if this information were provided in all the reviews.

ahmed .b

hello every body

cancerning the batterie you can retreive the baterie it is not attached to the laptop

uyito

Lol at the android projects, dude, it's definitely the laptop... RMA it.

Acer Owner

Strange article, doesn't sound like any "real world" testing is going on, nothing more than a geek with a app that tests the hardware. I have just bought this LAPTOP (guys, it doesn't contain an Atom CPU so is not a netbook!) and it's fantastic, running windows 8 like a dream. No complaints from this machine what so ever. Acer has a good history for creating good computer equipment, this is backed up by many other review sites. Anyone reading this review should take the information with a pinch of salt and read other more  suitable fitting reviews. - Guys, good attempt to review, but use the equipment at length before explaining the results of a hardware tester. Everyone else, enjoy your new Acer!

Vijay

I have the 725-0487 with windows 8. It has a AMD Dual core C70. Basically I could not understand the System performance and points that it indicated from the above details, but I still find performance issues with this laptop. The CPU stays at 100% most of the time, and the taskman shows too many system process running. Is it a known issue and has remedy?

Donny Davis

This may not have much to do with the article above itself, but I seriously must get this out! I got this netbook for christmas, which was around a week ago from today, and it is by far the absolute worst device I have ever layed my eyes on! It is extremely slow and I want to smash it against a wall everytime I use it. I would return it but my family doesn't have much money so I am very appreciative of the thought... god strike me for saying this, but it is an absolute cheap piece of s***! I am 27 years old and my name is Donny Davis, and to everyone ready this, I would never recommend this netbook to anybody! I didn't download any viruses on it, I downloaded McAffee instantly before I did anything... if I didn't do those two I would most definetily have a frozen netbook for life! Another thing I dislike about this netbook is the speakers are at the bottom of the laptop...so when I put it on my lap and listen to music the song sounds like a dying walrus! Hahaha, I know, I know, that's hilariously harsh, but I'm serious! Also, because of the weird, ugly, unnecessary circular design on the back, they do not create hard-shell cases for the technology. Just skins, which don't protect it and are really just for the looks. I bought it new, and it was an absolute waste of my money! Please, never buy this product!  >:(  :(  :-\    

AJ

this little machine isn't as slow as you describe it.
you can play even some quite intensive games if you want to. probably on the lowest graphics settings, but it is possible )
here is one example
http://youtu.be/adyTkfWjcIQ

Gary

Why doesn't reviewer check whether it can play HD movies or not?  Its what many people do on computers nowadays. 

Many laptops and most netbooks struggle with playing full HD movie.

Anon

To the posters questioning if this notebook can play HD video, it can.  I own this notebook, and as long as you ensure the player has hardware acceleration enabled, it plays HD vids fine.

Anthony

I've bought this netbook after returning the Samsung Chromebook, this is much better imo. A full blown OS with AMD C60 isn't too bad. The GPU helps a lot for HD decoding and some older games which I might play. It lasts about 3 hours and I bought this for web browsing mainly which serves its purpose well. Would recommend as its soo cheap and highly upgradable, you can easily add 8GB RAM and an SSD. The bottom panel is only locked down by 1 screw, its almost as if Acer designed this to be upgraded by the user.

Dnyaneshwar Jagtap

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview