News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T Tablet/MID

Started by Redaktion, July 19, 2012, 08:30:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Luxury Cruise. It seems that the top-notch Transformer Pad Prime TF201 was not enough for Asus. The manufacturer has taken the next step with the FullHD-ready Infinity TF700T, which is primed to take the throne. We are excited.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Asus-Transformer-Pad-Infinity-TF700T-Tablet-MID.78316.0.html

enfo

"In short, new games, even demanding ones, run fabulously on the Asus tablet." --> Games Performance 33%

Whaaaat?

Allen.Ngo

The ratings are standardized from a notebook perspective for consistency, so certain categories for tablets can appear relatively low.

Lars_H

Put Windows 8 RT on something similar to this and I might consider buying it.

jasper

Petr

I am afraid, that is too late for this tablet for such high price.
Before 6 month, when this model was introduced, maybe.
But now I am waiting for firsts Windows 8 RT tablets. :-(

Unimpressed

Although it has features the iPad 3 doesn't, the iPad3 is the better choice because of its superior display, apps, update support, resale value retention, price.

Ben777

Hi, how did you manage to install and run Need for Speed Hot Pursuit?  I've installed the game from market but when I run it for the first time I get an error.  Same as these people are on this forum:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/asus-transformer-prime/206910-exchanged-prime-infinity-my-comparison.html#post2188150

Super nova

I got caught up in the hype,reading all the reviews,so I bought the Infinity TF 700. I had it for a month and return it  for the ipad 3 and a ZAGG Bluetooth keyboard case. Never was a big fan of apple products. All other tablets uses the ipad as their model. The performance,can't be duplicated. I have no regrets, iPad 3 still the KING of tablets .

Georges Laflamme

:(Great and easy to handle!

Wath you need now, is support and service..... Best Buy Canada????
[email protected]

kspeaks

Purchased this tablet and keyboard. Love it!!! Great for business, road trips, genealogy research, photography, movies. Purchasing a HDMI to VGA cable to use with digital projector for presentations. Couldn't be more pleased. Use it indoors and outdoors without any display issues.Keyboard is really quiet for taking notes at conferences.

cornelius

hello i have been reviewing the  Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T  and now  I don't know if it a good product last reveiw was dated 7-19-2012 can't find a update anywhere. i wish i could get a real answer if they have fixed all the problems with earlier models and did problems come over with the new model TF700t. i have 2 weeks to find b4 i buy or not to buy,  out i really like what i see - so please can u give me you personal view of this item.

Thanks waiting in Wisconsin
Cornelius

JasonDoreen

This stuff is true.. but what good is a kick butt tablet if half of the games in the google market you cannot download. For some reason there a sooo many games that you cannot download because of compatibility issues. Assassins creed, 9mm HD, Need For Speed most wanted, Dead space, Dungeon Hunters 3, Modern Combat 4, Asphalt plus many many more. As well going through the list of apps on the device there is NO JAVA..NO JAVA, unless it got its own. but the one you download and update from the market is not there. This Table it a fancy sports car with broken features. its got all the muscles but no strength. Although using a controller and playing Gta Vice City is fun but not worth the 700, because don't forget you need the dock for the usb plug. If you are you buying this for gaming DON'T again half of the games are not compatible. I thought I was upgrading tablets for Christmas, and really it feels like a let down.

Just Disappointed

Jason

thomascg

Apart from screen, keyboard, battery, which I all find OK, I dont like holding the tablet due to the slightly sharp metal edges. Also, I find aluminum much less comfortable compared to rubberized plastic.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview