News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Deviltech Devil 6700 (MS-16F3 barebones) Notebook

Started by Redaktion, August 02, 2012, 10:00:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Technical explosion. The 15 inch Devil 6700 mutates to the ultimate power sensation through the right equipment. The matte Full HD screen and Nvidia's brand new luxury GeForce GTX 680M graphics card ensure unlimited gaming fun. Can the bulky gamer also convince in the other categories?

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Deviltech-Devil-6700-MS-16F3-barebones-Notebook.79271.0.html

Nice Review

Hi, this was a great review I thought, you drew a load of valid comparisons & contrasts to highlight the strengths & weaknesses of this notebook along with a lot of accurate specifics with regard to the internals.

A really impressive 15" notebook, and so surprised it can make do with just ONE cooling fan, but it does pay for this in the noise generation like you say.  Probably too much to ask for the manufacturer to try & fit in two cooling fans (one for CPU, one for GPU), given that it's a 15" notebook, but if they could have done so then this would have been a really excellent laptop; although, it would still be butt ugly!! Paper bag time!

Niko

MSI can never compete with Alienware or Asus when they cut corners on the worksmanship, keyboard, and mouse. A darn shame too, because their cooling system looks great, at the price of loud fan noise.

Also, I find the score of 94% on gaming performance with the GTX 680M hard to believe. All but a handful of games average over 30 frames per second at maximum settings. Are you guys putting 100% to be the SLI/CrossFire versions?

GD

Sry,Niko,what do you mean by cut corners on keyboard and mouse?? how bad are them really?? I'm using one right now, SS keyborad is that bad?

Foster

Why are the WEI Graphics scrores so low given that this is a record-breaking GPU? My GTX 560M in my G74 gets 7.4 on both...how can this beat the 680???

Florian Glaser

Shampoooo

i've got this computer with the gtx 675, a 750gb hdd at 7200 rpm and 16GB of ram. i can tell you it's a beast, it can litterally do anything you could possibly immagine, it has a long battery, powerful performance, great looks, great connectivity, incredible audio and so on. guess what? i got it for an astounding price of 1300 euro! it has a quality/price ratio defenitely unbeatable :)

youri

DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just scammer, paid for a laptop on 02/11/2012 still not received on 19/12/2012, they don't answer email, don't give info, don't reply when i ask for refund.
I had an email saying laptop will be send next week and then nothing, after again 3 weeks i got another email saying laptop will be sent next day, then again nothing, only real answer i got was they don't have the belgian keyboard on stock and they will ship my laptop with another keyboard then send me belgian one later, AND AGAIN, nothing happens after that.

SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS - SCAMMERS

Ray B.

Just to put it out there, updated drives from Synaptics or MSI will allow multi-touch gestures.

Also, as all reviews are rather subjective, I have to say that this laptop is actually pretty darn quiet at idle, but I will agree that it sounds like a jet engine if you decide to activate the fan to 100%. Doesn't matter to me anyway because I'm most likely playing a game with headphones at that point.

Built this from a barebones config with an i7-3610, 16GB DDR3, and a Samsung 250GB SSD with a 1TB hard drive and I have NO complaints so far.

David the g33k

I get 7.3 on the lowist setting"desktop performance"   gaming graphics is 7.4!   its a good card with the rite drivers and setting.
Quote from: Foster on August 04, 2012, 21:01:31
Why are the WEI Graphics scrores so low given that this is a record-breaking GPU? My GTX 560M in my G74 gets 7.4 on both...how can this beat the 680???

ASUS is the best

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview