News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Asus K55VM-SX064V Notebook

Started by Redaktion, July 09, 2012, 07:53:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The (ice) cool hot-bloodedness. The Asus K55VM-SX064V is offered by online stores for prices starting at about 840 € - a hefty price for a 15.6 inch notebook. This price puts the expectation very high for things like performance, quality, features and service. We reviewed whether the Asus K55VM-SX064V can meet the expectations.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Asus-K55VM-SX064V-Notebook.77878.0.html

Kngu614

Do you think it would be worth spending $200-400 for the MSI GE60 with similar overal specs but with GTX 660M graphics card and full 1080p Reso. One thing I'm worried about is if i upgrade to the MSI GE60 its quality case build could be worse than the k55vm case build. Heres a link to the MSI GE60 maybe if you can help me compare it it would help me greatly with my decisions. Thanks! http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-MSI-GE60-i789W7H-Notebook.77855.0.html

metude

Is K55VD has same heat issue? Could you make a review with it?

hrj

Does this laptop have a free SATA slot? Is it possible to add a second HDD or SSD to this laptop?

zoe

Shobhit

i have purchased one..... and after working on it for 20 days, i will not recommend it ... A dual core without "i" series processor with only 1-2 GB RAM gave a better performance in day-to-day computing... Was able to play only NFS 2010, so, can't comment about gaming performance...  :(

neosepia

"This laptop would have been a good buy if it came with a good quality display, a snappy hard drive and at least a BluRay combo drive."

Display: well yeah
Hard drive: easily upgradable
Blue ray? you jokin rite?

sky

please complete review of ASUS K55VJ-SX120D need... please ... :'(

sky

please complete review of ASUS K55VJ-SX120D needed... please ... :'(

I need to buy a good lappi with in 2 -3 days .

http://www.asus.com/in/Notebooks_Ultrabooks/K55VJ/

aaron

I love this computer. Super fast, super cool, I create music with no glitching or skipping. Graphics and display are top notch to me. As far as better hard drive go'es They might not have wanted to add the 7200rpm due to added heat. and the upgrade of speed is mila seconds to seconds so it's no big deal. You're not supposed to always shut down your computer so once every 3 months if I have to wait for my system to lead oh well. Crying over 5 seconds lol no thanks. It opens from sleep mode in about 1 second. Unless you have always bought the latest $5000 dollar computer you are not going to notice any nagitives with this laptop!!!  Also I never hear a sound from the fan ect. As for graphics card I have played some games that look amazing compared to my last laptop (witch is only 15 months old) but have not played many to give a real review. Keyboard feels great and smooth. The hole look and finish of this notebook I give a 9 out of 10. In closing if you're just the average person you will love this laptop. I do more then the average person would do and I love it!!  Hope I help someone  Thanks: BangEmBeatz Productions

Chung serto

There's heating problem... :(, actually i want to buy this laptop mainly for gaming but the heating problem :(

harmony

I bought the laptop end - June 2013 along with a powerful cool-pad. One thing I can tell you for sure the display is incredible but when it comes to heating this laptop overheats. I literary used an indoor fan to cool it cos the cool pad wont do any good. Heats too much and crashes a lot. Ive re-installed Windows & drivers over and over plus AMD Software problems. Its now 7 January 2014 and I would give this laptop 5.5/10 overall score.

sputNfeo

this laptop is so balanced, not bad and not too superior. also not too pricey, I bought mine mid 2012, after 6 months of using it, never a problem on performance reliability. I chose this because if you're like me unaccustomed to change and doesn't want to use windows8 especially if your working on a lot of important things no time to hate and learn windows8. I can attest to the heating yes and I notice that when on a flat surface the speaker's sound is smaller so this is really best put above a laptop fan, also solves the heating problem. screen glare is also a bugger. considering I only got the 4gb edition, its really impressive and a viable choice to make videos; editing videos into movies is really fast work with this laptop, gaming; also no lags on dvd games, heavy skyRim and Diablo2 no problems. another problem I got is the keyboard keys got tarnished in 6months since im a gamer the WSAD, spacebar and enter key looks smoother than the other keys now, ihate the looks, but for me.. am I happy with this laptop? irate this laptop 6.5 / 10

sputNfeo'2

Quote from: sputNfeo on January 08, 2014, 01:00:12
this laptop is so balanced, not bad and not too superior. also not too pricey, I bought mine mid 2012, after 6 months of using it, never a problem on performance reliability. I chose this because if you're like me unaccustomed to change and doesn't want to use windows8 especially if your working on a lot of important things no time to hate and learn windows8. I can attest to the heating yes and I notice that when on a flat surface the speaker's sound is smaller so this is really best put above a laptop fan, also solves the heating problem. screen glare is also a bugger. considering I only got the 4gb edition, its really impressive and a viable choice to make videos; editing videos into movies is really fast work with this laptop, gaming; also no lags on dvd games, heavy skyRim and Diablo2 no problems. another problem I got is the keyboard keys got tarnished in 6months since im a gamer the WSAD, spacebar and enter key looks smoother than the other keys now, ihate the looks, but for me.. am I happy with this laptop? irate this laptop 6.5 / 10

DIablo3*

also other games i've played are DOTA, Dark Siders 2, & Dungeon Siege 3, all are really great and enjoyable to play with using this laptop.

A tip for people who buys this laptop or any Asus laptop; when you start your computer go to task manager and end all Asus related add on programs, you dont really need them and just slows down you r computer by 30 to 40 percent, Asus webstorage, DVD, Face recognition, Gesture, Asus TP center & Live update. if you want to save time everytime you open your computer, just uninstall them.

dinjy

According to my point of views Asus K55VM-SX086D 15.6-inch Laptop (Metallic Chic) is best which works smoothly.
to know more visit here:
http://www.flipkart.com/computers/laptops?affid=sandeepsem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview