News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review Acer Iconia Tab A200 Tablet/MID

Started by Redaktion, April 11, 2012, 21:31:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Modern couch surfer. The new Acer Iconia Tab A200 brings the latest technology to the private living room. In addition to a 10.1 inch screen, it features a 16 GB memory capacity, wifi module and Google's Android 4.0.3 ICS. The lack of a UMTS module won't be a decisive factor in view of a price of EUR 349, as our test report shows.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Acer-Iconia-Tab-A200-Tablet-MID.72915.0.html

Jaffasoft

I'd never buy one again, the first Acer was the best with the rear camera, I have had a hell of a time taking photos. But everything else is good. Question; Why does it say in my ES File Explorer App I'm using to view files ect that there is an sdcard directory? also when I go in there it has all my photos, files, downloads etc in the directory called sdcard. Yet I can find no actual sd card in the device. I know it has a slot under the side near the USB but the slot is empty. Thats the question! why does it say a sdcard directory? Is there a permanent sdcard built into it inside somewhere and used as storage or memory??

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview