News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Huawei MediaPad M1 8.0 Tablet Review

Started by Redaktion, August 27, 2014, 08:55:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Couch potato. The MediaPad M1 8.0 ships with a fast Kirin 910 CPU, a decent display and great battery runtimes - but while its stamina may be great, both its slightly outdated version of Android and some outdoor usability issues are disappointing. However, for less than 200 euros, it is still a good offer.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Huawei-MediaPad-M1-8-0-Tablet-Review.124687.0.html

toby1992

can this mediapad be connected to a t.v using the USB to HDMI ? tnx for your answer.

guran two

Yes it works, bit easier to USD wireless, bluetoth, or DLNA IF tour TV supports that.

PH Kleinhans

I just want to know how can I chance my keyboard setting to words that are not underlined and knew words showing?

azad

Hi
I want to remove the <meaiapad8vogue-en.mp4> file in internal storage.
can anyone help me?
thanks a lot

Pedro Bunales

Can someone help me to fix the issue regarding on updating and installing apps?When I'm always doing this options, pop up say's there's no more enough space on the device, but there's a lot space in the internal memory besides SD card, even I restarted the device, same is coming..thanks!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview