News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Review HP Pavilion g7-2051sg Notebook

Started by Redaktion, June 27, 2012, 08:57:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Cheap, but not good. According to HP's German website, the Pavilion g7-2051sg is "simple and appealing". The desktop replacement based on AMD's Trinity platform is simple - we can confirm that. Appealing? Only to an extent.

http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-HP-Pavilion-g7-2051sg-Notebook.77070.0.html

pinpoint

For the same price, European buyers can customize a new Sony E-series 17" with 1080p resolution, bluetooth, a faster Intel i3, a backlit keyboard, and a trackpad clickable across the entire surface.

badam

Deja vu, again intentionally badly built notebooks with AMD APUs. Intel must have paid much for the manufacturers to suffocate their competitor...
What AMD driver version and crossfire profiles were you using for testing?
Why no medium and high graphics were tested , where AMD's cards shine?

JD111

WIll this laptop get hot while gaming? What are normal temperature ranges?

mrdoubleb

I agree with the review: everyone who spends their time running Cinebench and PCMARK should by Intel. For the rest of us, the A10 is excellent value for money.

Seriously, though, I think we as consumers/readers should finally rebell against lazy a** reporters not running real life tests, going the meaningless synthetic way

THK

Well, the viewing angle problem is a common thing on almost all laptops today, except the elite ones. As I am not a gamer for a long time now, its hardware is pretty enough for me. I will buy a G7 anyway, although with a bit different hardware (model G7-2003SM-B4X69EA with Core i5 and 750 GB hard drive). As all the laptops today are powerful enough for everyday use, it is the design and sleek look that I like on this one.

CR

Got this for Xmas, trying to find a better alternative so we can exchange it - suggestions?

Andrea

What is your recommendation for battery care?  Should I shut down my laptop each time I am finished with it or simply close the lid and allow it to stay on sleep mode until I return?  Also, should I only charge the battery when it runs low similarly to a cell phone, or should I keep it fully charged as much as possible?

mark owuor

I purchased this laptop last year September but recently my computer has problems during start up.Sometimes the window log in screen hangs till you restart the machine.the problem has escalated till now the laptop screen does not display, I wonder what could be the problem.my friends too are complaining of similar cases.

shane

one problem that I see everyone saying about this laptop is that it don't hace a scroll option to browse and view things.....yes it does,on the touch pad you put your finger on the top right of touch pad and simply pull down or go up. I love this laptop and works perfectly.love it

Misael

Hate this computer, is badly built, the hinges will not last even a day if you open and close the computer too much. Its prone too overheat very often and the fan makes a NASTY sound. Save your money, WAY better options at the price of this computer, i regret buying it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview